2011-08-17

DC-3 SE-CFP "Daisy"

One of the aircraft types which have been made many times for X-Plane is, of course, the Douglas DC-3.

And one individual DC-3 which has been made many times (possibly also one of the individual aircraft regardless of type) is SE-CFP, "Daisy", which is still flying in Sweden.


This is made by Leif Ohlsson. Quite old; 2003 I think.


In 2007, I think, we got this one from Michael Sternestedt.


The latest is by Heinz Dziurowitz. This was also made in 2007 as I recall. Payware and with lots of object use (but I don't think the nose got the right shape anyway).

And last, we have here the real one. It's by a large margin the aircraft individual I've flown the most times with (and unless I've flown on the same Fokker F28, Boeing 747 or 777 more times than I think also the most hours).
Next time will be later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment