2011-04-10

XPFR's Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress

I see that I forgot to link to where you can download the B-17 in my previous post, here it is.

Even if you don't usually fly WW2 bombers, you should try this one. Yes, it's complicated to start; Yes, you have to fly it "correctly". But this is what makes it fun! And: This is a very impressive, both in how it was made and what was achieved, milestone in X-Plane history.

There are and have been lots of very good aircraft, but usually it's kind of an evolution. There are few I can compare to the Schleicher ASG-29 and 29E glider (exceptional plane from 2007 which works in version 9) regarding how much they raise the standards, but this is one of them.

1 comment:

  1. My godness... I really feel honoured by such a post.

    Friendly,

    Arnaud (aka arno54 - K&A - XPFR)

    ReplyDelete